Tuesday 14 February 2012

Vid: Sky Shadow

 

So, review #110 went live last night! Its subject is one fierce retool, Generations Sky Shadow. And yeah, we are carrying on as normal even though this is the first video for two months and the first blog entry in infinity, thanks for asking.

Be warned that the video contains a graphic first-person reconstruction of that time I fell down the stairs last summer after buying the original Thunderwing figure. I smashed my back in a bit, bruised a toe, and felt like a total muppet for the remainder of the day. It was horseshit.


Obviously it wasn't really Thunderwing's fault - it could equally have been the WFC Soundwave I picked up that day, but I've a feeling it was mainly down to my exuberant clumsiness and the quart of whisky. Still, the echo of embarrassment and lumbar discomfort that I experience whenever I catch a glimpse of his pallid, moderately disappointing chassis and gimpish Tygra face is real enough. 


FUN FACT: This is the first donated figure I've reviewed where I forgot to flash the guy's name up at the end. So big ups to knucklesfan08, for he is a ledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment