Tuesday 8 May 2012

Super Late Vid: Dreadwind & Smokejumper

Word up, blogosphere. Look at this immediately:


Yeah, I completely forgot to do a blog about this review when I posted it last month, but whatever! I'm forgiven. Thanks. You're welcome.

Man, I had such a blast making this video. Every aspect of the Dreadwind and Smokejumper set is totally ridiculous: how much cool stuff they can do, how great they look, how much gear they come with, and most importantly how much fun you can have with them. 

I think that sense of fun translated pretty well into video form, and for me, this video serves as a reminder that making reviews is how I enjoy my toys these days. I mean, I know it's pretty weird to be a collector in the first place and I'm not quite comfortable enough with myself to actually play with my toys in the traditional sense. But it's totally fine for me to play hours and hours of Xbox. That's some double standard bullshit right there.

Also: Dreadwind and Smokejumper can combine with Armada Megatron! How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment