Saturday 12 May 2012

Vid: Grimstone

Fancy some dinorobos? Of course you do:


This vid was a really long time coming. I actually started working on it as soon as Ian kindly sent me this awesome set way back in December, but I kept hitting a wall with it and for some damn reason I just couldn't get it finalised. So I left it to stew for a bit and came back to it last week, and it's like, what was the problem? It was probably the easiest one to make for, like, a year!

This was the first vid I made using my new editing software, the snappily-monickered Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11, which is a friggin' amazing tool. I mean, it came with a bunch of other stuff like Sound Forge and like a thousand sound effects, it was super cheap, and holy crap the things come out in actual HD. It's the futuuuurrrreeee

Super big props to the guys who got in on the mighty morphin' voice thing: Brent, Pat, Joe and Ian himself! They weren't the only folks who gave it a shot - I put a call out on Twitter for some voice action which about 15 people were awesome enough to answer, and it was a bit of a shitty job to pick the ones that made it. I mean, there wasn't a single bad one. Everybody really went for it! In the end, I just went for the ones that sounded the most Power Rangery. Nice job, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment